Web Design Weekly

Web Design Weekly is a great resource for front end developers and wannabes. Once you subscribe it arrives in your inbox once a week with a selection of articles, news, tools etc. that you can use in your work. It is just like subscribing to RSS but I find that getting news on a specific area like this once a week means that I set aside some time to at least browse it and find out what is interesting. The material is often of a high quality and where I don't manage to get stuff working it's probably down to me not persisting with it long enough.
If this is the type of work that you do I recommend signing up for this. The link is at the start of this post.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Building a choropleth map for Irish agricultural data

Early Stopping with Keras

AutoCompleteTextView backed with data from SQLite in Android