Good Design Learning Resource

I signed up for HackDesign about a week ago and they sent me an email with some links in.
It took a bit of time to get through it all, but it was worth it. I am always learning new bits of stuff - CSS, Java, SQL you name it, but am rarely satisfied that I am following the right 'path'. Not being thorough enough. Resources like HackDesign are the solution to this I reckon. Nice and deep view of a subject - design in this case. There is enough scope for you to click plenty of links and generally learn by doing something other than just reading.
These Yahoo design patterns for the web were a useful find. I found them through one of the links in one of the articles. And this is only week one.

Now to find similarly deep resources on the other things that I am learning.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Building a choropleth map for Irish agricultural data

Early Stopping with Keras

AutoCompleteTextView backed with data from SQLite in Android