Mozilla Developer Network JavaScript Resources

When I am looking for anything to do with js, html or css on the web I tend to put the letters mdn into the search line along with whatever else I am looking for. This usually pushes me to the pages on the Mozilla Developer Network. They are consistently of high quality - unlike for example W3Schools and are clearly written by the type of people who possess the knowledge that I want.
Mostly it is just a dip in to find our a syntax here and there, but they do offer comprehensive book style start to finish information. The JavaScript Guide for example is here.
I have been programming in JavaScript for quite a while now, so I am not reading this line for line, but a scan through it is clearing up some long held confusions for me.
I reckon getting proper skills into your head and hands is a slow process and the way there is to persist and add new pieces every day. Going through the MDN docs is an example of this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Building a choropleth map for Irish agricultural data

Early Stopping with Keras

AutoCompleteTextView backed with data from SQLite in Android