Library projects

I have been using a library for the last week to keep source that I want to reuse handy. The details are here. It is working out very well, but it turns out that library projects will also allow you to share resources. For example styles. If you are putting a lot of applications out this takes away the need to reinvent the look of your app every time you start.
So far I can't seem to get a jar file that is used in the lib project to be visible in the using projects. The jar in question is from AChartEngine. I have written some basic charting classes to get me up and running with a chart in a new app nice and quickly. Bit awkward to have to create a lib folder in each new project, drop the jar in there and then change the project props to pick this up. If I work out a way of getting a library project to handle this I will post here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Building a choropleth map for Irish agricultural data

Early Stopping with Keras

AutoCompleteTextView backed with data from SQLite in Android