Getting started

I finished up my normal job last Friday. Time to get started on some of the stuff that I really want to do. First day over now.

Some rules:

  • Backup all of my work at the end of each day - drop box for this.
  • Put a bit on the blog so that I can see progress - along with anyone else who cares to.
  • Avoid distractions. I read this at the weekend:



One of those kick in the pants books. Not a lot of content in there, but what is there is good. Gave me a bit of a push anyway.

Managed to stick to all of them today. Really just getting my toolset organised. SQL query tools, eclipse and the docs that I need. A little bit of outline planning and I got stuck in. Will post more about the project as it progresses.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Building a choropleth map for Irish agricultural data

Early Stopping with Keras

AutoCompleteTextView backed with data from SQLite in Android