Some good Gimp video tutorials

I have been spending some time learning Inkscape so that I can create images for my Android apps. There's often a need to modify photographs - buildings, people, products, so that they can be used in an app. To this end I am going to try get to grips with the Gimp. I have fiddled with this before, but never put the time in to get comfortable with it. My Inkscape learning is far from over, but I am going to do the 2 of these in parallel for the next while.
This is the first one I tried out. Just a basic look around setting up your environment. There is a good bit of info at the start about upcoming versions of Gimp. As a newbie this is not relevant to me, so I just skipped on until I saw the freshly started Gimp UI.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Building a choropleth map for Irish agricultural data

Early Stopping with Keras

AutoCompleteTextView backed with data from SQLite in Android